Monday 9 September 2013

OP: Black && White

Excuse me for being MIA for abit. The first week of third year was very successful! I'm so happy to see my friends again and meeting new people. I have many plans for this up coming year, and I have a good vibe that it'll be one of the best years in uni! I'm so excited to do well this school term :) 
------------------------------------------------------
My delayed outfit post. I recently became obsessed with this white top with butterfly cut out at the end. It's simple yet very unique. Not only does it look good, it was also only $10 ! You can never go wrong with pairing black and white together, and while my friends and I were shopping, I added the hat to my outfit and it finally looks complete! 
Outfit: Hat - H&M // Cross necklaces - ALDO // White shirt - Forever 21 // Tights - Forever 21 // Shoes - Nine West // Gold Cuff - Forever 21 //





Enjoy! :)
I have way more to update you guys on. Life has been hectic but entertaining and enjoyable :) I'm always up early on the go, but I don't mind it since I accomplish so much within a day. 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely top you are wearing!
    Love the split at the bottom!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete