Tuesday 23 July 2013

OUTFITS

For the past few days, I captured my outfits before heading out. I never carry my DSLR around so I normally just take my pictures on a blank wall before heading out!

Necklace - GUESS // Crop top - Forever 21 // High low skirt - Katies //


Just a simple black and white outfit for a hot day while I was heading out for school!
Cardigan - H&M // Top - Urban Outfitters // Bow Shorts - Taishan Boutique 


 Floral Headband - Forever 21 // Floral Kimono - Thrifted // Top - UO // Skirt - Siren's //


 Gold necklace - Forever 21 // Black Crop Top - Siren's // Skirt - H&M//


 Flower ring - ETSY // Mickey Mouse Watch - ONES //
Top - Forever 21 // Shorts - Forever 21 //


Which outfit did you like the most? :) Let me know!
Enjoy 

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these outfits!! I really love the blue top from forever XXI though. ahhhhhh it's too pretty :) and so jealous of your figure ahah you have such tiny waist! :(

    ReplyDelete