Thursday 11 July 2013

MOST NIGHTS SUMMER TOUR [FUN FT. TEGAN & SARA]

[06.07.13]
I recently attended my first outdoor concert! Most Nights Summer Tour: FUN ft. Tegan and Sara. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of FUN since I only know 2 of their songs, but I recently fell in love with Tegan and Sara and their Heart throb album! So it was definitely a must see for me even though not alot of my friends know them. I went to the concert with my sister and I had a blast ! The vibe was great and the audience was actually very calm compared to any typical concerts. The people there were nice and in general everyone was a very happy crowd. The grass floor was very muddy though, but luckily (I guess) the weather was really hot. The smell of smoke and weed was everywhere and everyones out holding onto beer (typical, aha). 
I made a last minute t-shirt design and thankfully it was made within a day thanks to the amazing t-shirt printer man ! :) I look forward to making more shirts after this amazing discovery! It's only $10 to print a shirt, I'm definitely going to start making my own designs.






I ended up purchasing the T-shirt with Tegan and Sara's face on them! 
The next day I wore my band shirt out to school! Here's how I styled it!
Floral headband - Forever 21 // Cardigan - Forever 21 // Tegan and Sara Shirt - Concert // High waisted bow shorts - Forever 21 //






1 comment:

  1. looks like a lot of fun! I saw them at Bluesfest here last week and they put on a great show! loveee the shirt you made, you got talent for design!

    ReplyDelete