Sunday 12 May 2013

MINI HAUL

HAUL:
I received an e-mail from Value Village stating that there will be an extra 50% off sale coming soon. How can I ever pass this offer? Sadly, I had a terrible day at the thrift store. Having a basket full of clothing, I only ended up coming home with two pieces. $2.50 each 
Now you may think I'm weird for purchasing over sized tops, but I've been searching for the ideal kimono cardigan for awhile now and still no luck. I find that these two pieces after being altered can slightly replace that fantasy for now. No worries, I'll show you how I'll style them soon!
However I got lucky with a pair of sandals for the summer! I went to Walmart with my aunt and mom, and found these babies for $9.

Kimono Cardigans:


What I thrifted: 

White basic sandals - Walmart - $9 
Enjoy ! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment