Sunday 12 May 2013

HAPPY MOMMY DAY!

MOTHERS DAY: 
I celebrated Mothers Day twice, one with my boyfriends family and one with my own family. :) For my boyfriends family, we all went for dim sum in the morning with a total of three families. We went to Shangri-la Banquet Hall, and since his family knew the owner, we were able to see the wedding hall!









The next day, I travelled home to where my family lives. Since I'm a poor university student, I couldn't afford the best present for mom. But hey, it's the thought that counts, right? I bought her Crabtree & Evelyn Avocado lotion set and Elizabeth Arden box set. Thanks to my ex roommate who works at Crabtree, I was able to get her the lotion set for 60% off! Love her! :)  And of course, you can never go wrong with flowers! Also gave half of it to grandma! It's also good to be home!

 Starbucks for those cold mornings before the bus arrived. Tall Green tea latte.

 My awesome mom! Who looks sometimes even younger than me, she's practically my sister! Love her to death !




No comments:

Post a Comment