Thursday 16 May 2013

HOME 1.2 - SUSHI & FROYO

SUSHI & FROYO:
My parents decided to take me out for some all you can eat sushi! We went to Wind: Japanese and Thai, and it was delicious! The interior decorations within the restaurant was very classy and cozy at the same time. Dad and I ordered a 'mango mango' drink, and my favourite plate was the mango salmon roll, chicken teriyaki, and beef mushroom roll!
Sorry! I only took a few pictures. I was too stoked for the food!
Wind: Japanese and Thai - 131 King Street - St. Catherines 
 Eel roll - Mango salmon roll - California roll - Pad thai


Mango Mango + Miso Soup - Green tea and Red bean ice cream

My best friend and I decided to meet up and we went for some froyo at CC Swirls! Yes, I am a froyo addict..and I do have froyo almost every other day. It's delicious and affordable! My bowl consists of bubble gum and amaretto flavoured froyo topped with sprinkles, cookie crumbles, spliced strawberries and pineapple. (The exact same from the last post). After our mini hang out, my mom had to pick me up and drop me off at the bus station. It was time to head back to Toronto!


Enjoy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment