Thursday 16 May 2013

FINCH: Korean Food

TORONTO BOUND:
On my way back to Toronto, I stopped around Dundas area searching for a dress for an upcoming debutant. Here's a few pictures! 
I did end up purchasing a top from Forever21 ! (Show you that later in another post) 
TOPSHOP // Urban Outfitters 


I met up at Yonge and Finch with a couple of my school friends and we went out for some Korean food and froyo from Yogurty's! Whenever I go out for Korean food, I typically order Bibimbap (which is refer to as.. bibambop lol), and kimchi fried rice. I can't eat spicy food, so I always just order these two dishes (even kimchi is a bit spicy to me!). We went out to Buk Chang Dong Soon Tofu near Finch station. I ordered the usual hot stone bowl: bibimbap. I've had a bunch throughout the year and I'd say this one was decent, but so far my favourite is from Joon's, which is also by Finch Station. It was nice to see a few school friends, since we stuck together during hards times aka exam season, I haven't seen them since! 

Buk Chang Dong Soon Tofu - 5445 Yonge Street
Enjoy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment