Sunday 13 October 2013

UO EXTRA 50% OFF SALE


Thursday night I was in my economics class listening to my prof's lecture. I suddenly received an e-mail from Urban Outfitters, and they were having a weekend sale including an extra 50% off the already reduced sale items! Sorry mom and dad, I decided to shop online instead of listening to my important lecture.
Luckily I purchased almost everything I wanted within the first hour. I tweeted about it and my friends all went crazy too! I come home late at night from studying, and I see my roommates going crazy shopping, it's hilarious ! This really is a once and a life time sale :P
Here are my picks! The shipment has been confirmed and I will be posting actual pictures soon! 
Hope you guys find some items too! It really is worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment