Thursday 3 October 2013

SCOTIABANK: NUIT BLANCHE 2O13

A Free All-Night of Contemporary Art Event
It's been a yearly tradition for me to attend Nuit Blacnhe ever since I moved to Toronto. This year I got off work late, even though it was the whole night I had no motivation to go. Thankfully my friends pushed me to attend, and I had a blast! I personally thought the artwork from last year was much better! But no doubt, they were all still creative and amazing! Every year it's been getting busier and busier ! 
Here's a few pictures taken from the Nuit Blanche website since my camera didn't capture it's glory!
 This was my favourite piece of the night! Bicycles Forever by Ai Weiwei 







 We grabbed a quick bite at Smokes Poutine while walking around ! 

This man spent months creating this LED umbrella ! Neat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment