Sunday 28 July 2013

OOTD: TRIBAL PRINT

I've always been a fan of tribal prints but I never really owned much. (Only two article of clothing with the print) Here's how I wore it yesterday! I spend the day running errands, and since it was windy outside I paired it up with my ASOS tights and a warm cardigan !
Tribal Top - Forever 21 // Bow High Waisted Shorts - Forever 21 // Tights - ASOS // Cardigan - Siren's //




 My girlfriends and I planned a nigh tout to the club and here's what I wore to Guvernment ! 
We went there for the Summerfest event hosted by a fraternity. I had an amazing time, I made old friends and made new friends! 
Crop Top - Siren's // Tribal Skirt - Forever 21// Kimichi Shoes - Urban Outfitters // Necklace - Borrowed from my roomie //

 I normally don't wear too much make-up but last night I took it to the next level ! 

What'd you do last night? :) Enjoy ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment