Monday 3 June 2013

What's in my bag?

For the first time in a very long time, I finally had a while day to myself! I spent my morning cleaning my room, and kitchen. I went out for a nice walk and ran some errands at the bank, and did some grocery shopping. This is what I wore!
Maroon Cardigan - Thrift store // Poke-a-dot dress - H&M // Hey's Bag - Winners // Shoes - Walmart

I haven't done my nails in a very long time too! I decided to paint them with "Dust" from Urban Outfitters, just a simple blue and grey sparkly nail polish!
What's in my bag?
I was cleaning up my messy bag the other day and I decided to share with you guys what I normally put inside my bag! I tend to travel a lot and sleep over at my boyfriends house or my parents house or my own place or some random place, so I always have to bring my necessities everywhere! 
 My mom bought me this bag last month after she saw my H&M thrifted bag breaking because my DSLR is so heavy! 
 Umbrella - Forever 21 // Daisy Body Butter - Body Shop // Heart iPhone Case - Urban Outfitters // Hello Kitty iPhone Charger - from Dad // House Keys // Wallet - Urban Outfitters // Toki Doki Roll Perfume - Sephora // My Favourite Gum // Contact Case // Baby Lip Balm - Maybelline // Eye Drops // Shades - Forever 21

On the side note*
I recently re-found this soy milk brand that I had for the first time 3 years ago. It was delicious from what I remember. It's also strawberry flavoured, I love drinking strawberry milk! Apparently this product is produced in Canada.


No comments:

Post a Comment