Monday 13 May 2013

CORAS & HIGH PARK

My boyfriend and I woke up really early and decided to go out for some morning breakfast. Today's pick, Cora's! I ended up getting 'Cora's Special' - two sunny side up eggs, a few pieces of bacon, one sausage, ham and some fruits. 
Excuse the tired sappy looking face.



Meanwhile my friends were still sleeping at my place, we all decided to take a visit to high park and see the cherry blossoms! This was my first time at High Park and it was somewhat what I imagined. The park was completely packed, filled with couples, families, and photographers. We really did pick a nice day to visit the park! Here are a few snaps of the day :) 





That's all for now! Enjoy :) 

2 comments:

  1. hi, i just came across your blog and I really like it. Do you mind telling me where your floral shorts are from? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi (: Thanks for taking your time to read my blog ! :D They were from Siren's for only $8 CAD !

      Delete