Monday 8 July 2013

June has Ended

I have personally dubbed June to be the month of goodbyes. Many of my friends have left on vacation, back to their home towns or leaving the country for good, or in some cases left this planet. I've said alot of goodbyes these past few days and I'm going to say another one to my best friend.
After work I went to meet up with my best friend at Square One. We had dinner at Jack Astors, and it was one more final good bye before she goes to travel the world. Jack Astors is definitely my to-go restaurant. The atmosphere is nice and the food is good. I always have good service no matter which location I go, and compared to other chain restaurants, I find this to have a decent typical pricing.

We ordered fancy drinks ! 

Our picks for the night!
Asaigo Chicken Bowties  //Jack's Garlic Pan Bread // Classic Ceasaeur Salad// Chicken Club Sandwich //
We made a quick stop to Playdium, an arcade that I believe is the biggest one in the Toronto area? To be honest, I was disappointed about the size, I've heard from many people it was really big, so I always had an image that it was much bigger than it's suppose to be, aha.
My small good bye gift for her and also because it's her birthday soon :)
Shirt is from Brandy Melville, U of T Lanyard and Justin Timberlake 20/20 Vision Album
My sweet friend whose stuck with me for the longest, I wish you the best in your future. I know you'll do fine no matter where you are. You're such a kind strong person, nothing can defeat you! Cheers! Till we meet again on the other side of the world ;) Love you lots xoxo
Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment